Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A couple of things in list form

  • School lunch today was great. The usual kimchi, rice, and soup (fish broth, tofu, scallions, egg and something), then spicy green leafy something, and sweet and sour chicken. The lunch ladies I think have taken a liking to me, since I try everything. They came out and cut up the chicken so I didn't make a mess with my chopsticks and the big pieces. I feel like a little kid at meals learning to eat again, but it's fun.
  • Still waiting on my travel reimbursment... need that to pay bills at home.
  • Got my regular pay haven't seen my extra classes pay yet... going to ask about that soon.
  • Attempting to go to Costco again tonight.
  • I've now learned that Koreans don't belive in switchbacks when the make hiking trails. The go straight up the mountian. I'm not sure I'm in good enough shape to do 3km at about a 60 degree grade uphill. I did however get some interesting pictures.
  • It's suddenly cold here. It went from frying hot to cold enough to want a jacket in one day. But I feel better now that it's cold.

No comments: