Friday, December 5, 2008

SNOW!!!!

My inner child is going nuts today. I walked to school in a gentle snowfall. After I got to my classroom the playground became blanketed in white fluffy stuff. I had to contain myself and not get too distracted from teaching all morning while laughing at second graders who were equally wishing to be outside the classroom playing in the snow.
Now I'm trying to get plans done so I can teach the teachers and I can hear the students outside playing and yelling. The snow is melting because it's not cold enough for it to stick around with all the kids out there.
Tonight I'm going to dinner with the sixth grade team, vice principal, principal and Miss Kim. I'm hopeful it's not a fish place. If it's over early enough I'm then going to head downtown and meet up with some other expats to play video games. Tomorrow I'm going to meet a GI for lunch downtown, and show them around. It's interesting how little interaction there is between the expats and the GI's here. I'm not completely sure why but I'm going to think about it a bit and maybe figure it out a little.
Ok enough procrastinating time to get back to my plans.

No comments: