Saturday, October 18, 2008

Workin on the photo story idea... more will come I'm sure.

A typical Friday in Daegu in pictures.... well at least part of a Friday.

Students practicing for a English play contest.



I've been practicing with this kid for his speech contest for the last two months...he's a sweet kid and usually so serious, so him with a smile is great.



I love my red Korean Chucks.



Monique was a bit annoyed at the camera and we were having a conversation about some previous pictures that were not the most flattering.



Not the best picture, but we'd moved on to Ice bar where the beer is served in ice. This is Beth and her boy, it was her b-day we were out celebrating.



Once you drink the beer you throw the ice at this target... I hit it on the first one and won a free beer.



While we were walking from Ice bar to Communes for Trivia (which I left before cause I was tired and wanted to avoid the drama) Christy found some new friends with this group of Korean Bikers.
I'm now ready after some sleep to go off to the temple for the night and try to find a little peace and quiet.

No comments: