Monday, August 4, 2008

Strange Checklists

I'm working my way through a strange set of checklists they all relate to the same thing but I feel like my ADD has kicked in big time.
Things to do in the next couple of weeks:
1. repack luggage for Korea
2. Pack bags for Florida for Funeral and Family visit.
3. Read stack of books on Korea.
4. Spend time with Mom, Dad, Brother, Nephew, Sister in Law, Uncles, and Mary
5. Cuddle with Sassafrass, try to explain that she wouldn't like the plane ride or Kimchi.
6. Last minute visits with Augusta peeps.
7. Try for one last visit to Atlanta.
8. Sell Car/ cancel insurance.
9. Relax.
10. Work on meditating every day, not just sporadically.
11. Research and choose/ buy a web cam so I can keep up with Family.
12. Finish books for JP, Beth, etc.
13. Wrap first Birthday presents for Dylan.
14. Remember to pack Halloween costume for Dylan to go to Florida.
15. Take books back to Library.
16. Shop for basic stuff that needs to go with me... toothpaste, deodorant, Advil, etc.
17. Eat GOOD Mexican (Jody says, I wouldn't be able to find it in Korea).
18. Vet appointment for Sass so she's up to date when I leave her on shots and all.
19. Cancel cellphone once I have contract so I don't get charge early termination fee.
20. Various little things.

No comments: