Friday, September 4, 2009

New place... no more showering with the washing machine.

Here is a short Photo tour of my new place... staying on a second year does have it's perks.
New Apartment : no more Keys
I now have an electric lock on my door. I just have to remember the combination when it's time to get in.

New Apartment
Inside the door I now have a shoe closet so it doesn't look like a centipede lives in my place. I'm really enjoying these and might want them in whatever place I land next.
New Apartment: Kitchen
I have a much nicer Kitchen. The big black box over the sink is a dish drier/ sanitizer. Hopefully I'll figure out how to use it properly soon.
New Apartment
View from the doorway through the kitchen, through the bedroom, to the porch/ laundry area. The bathroom is on the left hand side.

New Apartment
My very blue bathroom, I like it except it's so dark that I have to be very careful if the lights aren't on.

New Apartment: View out the window
View from my window. It's nice and in the evening I can here the call to meditation from the temple. The tree below my window is a persimmon tree. I'm hopeful I'm not allergic to it.

No comments: